Friday, January 18, 2013

Tool that can suggest Twitterers.


“How do I find more people to follow in Twitter”? asked my rather reluctant friend who refuses to learn Internet Marketing but still want to earn by just creating a blog. Very lazy really.
It is difficult to get followers of your Twitter profile but it is really easy to follow people in Twitter. But, I know it takes time to search and find Twitterers that mach your interest.
Here is an excellent tool that can suggest Twitterers to you based on your interest. What a creative idea!
Twubble can help expand your Twitter following. It searches your friend graph and picks out people who you may like to follow.
I just tried this and I was amazed at the result it produced. I was watching it live while it picked up fiends from my Twitter following.
It gave a list of Twitterers and showed each one who they are.
Try Twubble now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: