Thursday, September 27, 2012

Award winning reporting Tools from InetSoft.

Long before, my husband who was a marketing manager for chemical firm showed me some of his certificates of excellence he received during his period of employment. At that time there was no performance and sales reporting software such as InetSoft's reporting product that enables the top executives to present figures and stats in a stunning and all revealing dashboard supported with easy to convey graphs and images.

Those days, business intelligence reporting has to be computed manually which meant hours if not days of poring over reports sent by the sales and production team.

Though I am not a software woman, I could somewhat understand the versatility of InetSoft’s reporting software, an extraordinary tool cum web application. I read it has won several Readers Choice Awards.


Indian software engineers, have you looked at it yet?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: