Thursday, August 30, 2012

eSchool India is my new business.

Diversification is my husband's focus. His business acumen spots good business opportunities in the niches that he is good at. As he has been an Internet marketer since 1998, he always looks for internet based business opportunities.

I thus landed on etuitions.org that was looking for a franchisee for Bangalore. My husband goaded me to apply for it. After giving considerable thought, I applied and was selected. I believe my educational qualification and teaching experience helped me in getting the approval.

I signed up as a franchisee of etuitions.org, an online teaching portal of repute. I am likely to start the operations of eSchool India (that is my new business name) in the first week of September.

I am looking forward to the challenges of online teaching.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: