Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vanilla Icream removes acidity!

Can you imagine-a tall glass of fresh vanilla ice cream is one of the proven cure for acidity? In addition, you are assured of relief from acidity within a few minutes!

I hope my diabetic husband doesn't read this blog post.

We know that water is the best antacid and we are supposed to drink at least a tall glass of water early in the morning and before we drink the first coffee.

But vanilla ice cream? Hmmm... I don't know. I must do a bit of research about this.

In Indian food, ginger and coriander is used regularly. They are known to enhance the digesting power. If that is taken care of, then, there is worry of acidity.

To me, basil leaves are God sent medicine. By chewing a few basil leaves, I can get rid of my acidity almost immediately.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: