Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stunning women wearing sexy bunny costumes.


The look on my husband’s face was more of a shock than surprise. He saw me looking at the sexy image (image only dear) of a good looking woman wearing playboy bunny costume. I feigned innocence and continued to look at more such images wearing different types of bunny costumes.

Only when I finished saving some of the images, I bothered to explain to my husband the purpose of my research on playboy bunny costume. I was helping out a friend of mine who is working in a famous school where she is also in-charge of arranging fun filled caravans and organizing dramas and events.

For one of her tasks, she sought my help in identifying bunny costumes for some of her students studying in higher class.

BTW, I failed to ask my husband what is wrong in a woman looking at the images of other attractive women?


Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: