Sunday, November 22, 2009

I saw a blog made with autoblogging software.

Yesterday, I met an interesting person in my office. This is not the first time I meeting an online contact but thus gentleman is found to be a net savvy person and he has a fairly good knowledge of internet marketing, blogging and wordpress.

We chatted for nearly two hours and shared our knowledge in area of blogging and blog promotion. I learnt a couple of new things from him like how a autoblogging plugin works and how you can monetize your blog with a clickbank plugin.

It was the first time, I saw a blog made with autoblogging software. (Technopati)I instantly liked what I saw-the template, the placement of Google AdSense etc. But I am not at all impressed with the content pulled in by the plugin.

If you have a blog made with autoblogging software, can you please share your experience about it?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: