Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Better options for health insurance.

I have been saving for the rainy day but it is just not sufficient; at least it what seems to be now from what I gathered from the doctor who just finished examining the complete health report of my husband.

The doctor’s prescriptions and more suggestions proved that the low cost health insurance of my husband is not going to meet all the expenses. I realized it is too late now to think of upgrading my health insurance policy.

Considering my husband’s age and few other conditions, the insurance broker suggested more beneficial health insurance covers but we didn’t listen and now we have to pay for our mistakes.

Since I am not getting younger, I decided to follow the insurance broker’s advice and ask for a free quote from whataquote.com, a better health insurance provider. They offer better options.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

stella said...

Thank you for such a useful post .I really appreciate your effort and encourage others to view this post
[url=http://www.mnui.com]Medical Travel Insurance[/url]