Sunday, November 22, 2009

Customized shipping boxes.

“I have a few shipping boxes that I can spare Mala, do you want me to send them over to you?” –my sister asked me when she came over to help me pack my things. It was easy for her to have seen my confusion; I contemplated whether to dispose off certain things due to shortage of shipping boxes.

I know even if I accepted her offer, my new house is rather small to dump a few things that I thought of giving away either freely or sell at cheap price.

I spent time over the things that are already packed neatly in the custom shipping boxes that I last bought from packnboxnow.com a few years back. Every odd shaped item sat snugly in the box that was made specifically for them.

Now I realize I should have ordered some more shipping boxes; after all I tend to move to a new house every two years!

Oh yes, I am such a nomad.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: