Thursday, October 16, 2008

How to save buckets of money?

Computers that are usually dependable, ditch us only at the wrong time always. While we have not much work to do with the desk top, it will standby you like a pet dog; but occasionally, it will fall sick when we want its support the most.

Oh, well, after all they are machines!

My desk top lost its source to the power and thus refused to wake up on last Wednesday. Fortunately, I have a macBook as a standby. But it is not always idle; my son uses it as a game console.

Now, I think I need to purchase another laptop that is ultra portable. I used to check up online to compare prices of notebook PCs before deciding on the brand. So, I visited Save Buckets and searched for ultra portable notebook. I was recommended Asus Eee PC by a few forum members.

But my son was of the opinion that the ThinkPad X series of ultra portables from Lenovo have always been excellent systems.

Hmmm…, now I am faced with a difficult task; Lenovo or Asus Eee PC. Hey, what about Toshiba Laptops? But whatever I decide to buy, I am sure of saving fair amount dollars by buying from Savebuckets.co.uk

Since I have been using the laptop for the past 7 days, I am finding it much easier to use than a desk top. Laptop since portable, I could take it to my cozy couch and work without back and neck pain.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: