Saturday, October 04, 2008

Get rid off your fear of water.


No, not even this ultra thin water float can alleviate my fear of water. I don’t think even any Nobel Prize winning psychoanalyst can help me get rid of the deep seated fear for water.

But, my son becomes a dare devil when he is near any water body. In my home town, there are as many as 64 tanks and my son wetted his body in all of them. His mental state takes the mental state of fish I think, when he is in water.

The other day, in his office campus swimming pool, he made fun of all who were lazing on pool floats. He was joined by several girls who shared my fear of water. They sided with my son only because they can’t lye down on those colorful floats as they are all weighing above 90 KGs.

These reversible pool floats can only take people of lower than average weight. They better approach poolfloatsmart.com and ask them to make pool floats that won’t complain heavy weights.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Yoeyoe said...

Very interesting article whom you post.
Here I can read about features and product reviews. www.computerriver.com