Thursday, September 27, 2007

Set your home to display Global Grind.

My home page is set to display my Google Reader so that I am not left out of the dark. I love reading news in various categories that is reported by Google News.

Though my main interest is blogging, I love to read anything about spirituality and self development.

In fact my blog on Laws of Universe receives more visitors daily when compared to my other blogs.

But at times, I set my home page to GlobalGrind.com, and customize my home page as per my interests. I do this mainly because for diversity. They too offer several feeds to my liking.

I listened to some podcast feeds and this really motivates me to start my podcast blog.

There are also some rare video clips on myriad categories.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: