Friday, May 19, 2006

New luxurious apartments in Baltimore.

Upon a request from my sister to search for a new apartment in Baltimore, with the most luxurious facilities, I braced myself in front of my system, preapraed for long hours of search.

Surprise, pleasant surprise really, because I came upon what I was looking for in less than 5 minutes. In fact what I found out was more, much more than the big demands of my little sister.
She is planning to move to Baltimore from Virginia.

Actually I expected real estate in Baltimore to offer nothing spectacular but look at what I have stumbled upon. Baltimore Real Estate has surpassed my true imaginations.

Briarcliff Apartments in Cockeysville
852 garden-style apartment homes in Northern Baltimore County, Maryland.



Location:
Just a few minutes north of Baltimore City.
Very conveniently located adjacent to Cranbrook Shopping Center and the Cranbrook Medical Center.

Amenities offered:
Spacious floor plans
Door step trash pick up on all days except week ends and holidays.
Full sized washers and dryers.
Olympic-size pool incldes two diving boards.
An excellent fitness center offering cardio and universal machines and free weights.
Tennis courts
A gymnasium
A full-size basketball court.

Construction features:
Each apartment is surrounded by eight inches of concrete and masonry.

A web release said " our apartments are virtually fireproof as well as soundproof".
They furthersaid "Although the most expensive way to build apartment homes, our construction provides the most durable apartment homes with an emphasis on reducing or eliminating sound transmission from one apartment to another while providing exceptional safety against fire".

Promoters information:
Briarcliff Apartments are privately owned and managed by Gebhart Properties.
Their real estate success has spread over two generations.

Maintenance:
Their maintenance staff is present 24/7

I saw a photograph of the front elevation in their website at http://www.gebhartproperties.com/Baltimore_Apartments.html. I liked what I saw and have decided on this piece of property.

Anyone interested?
Call one of their leasing consultants for more information, (410) 666-1340.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: