Sunday, September 11, 2016

I am looking out for Pauline. Can anyone help?

It all happened in 2006-2007 I think.

She was like an angel, came from nowhere, eased out my frustration and vanished in the cyber space.

Since I was genuinely excited because she showed me a way to market my website hassle free, I forgot to thank her. That is why I am looking for her.

I spent roughly $700 to build a web site way back in 2006
I started marketing it very actively within the best of my knowledge.
Do you want to know about it?
*I placed advertisements in nearly 250 free classifieds.
*I participated in as many as 20 forums related to my website field.
*I submitted to 50 web directories.
*I blogged about it in my blog.
*I wrote a few articles about my service and submitted to three article directories.

What else can I do? Still I did not get my webpage indexed by major search engines.
There was almost no traffic from search engines.

Two months passed. Still there was no page rank. I was frustrated to the extreme.
What is wrong with my effort?

Then one day I stumbled onto a blog post by one Ms.Pauline. 
From her blog post the word ‘Leave it to the professionals’ caught my eye and I read on.

What hit me hard was, my site was not search engine optimized at all and that is the cause of poor organic traffic.

She talked about a real professional SEO website, who will provide dedicated SEO services. 
This includes:
natural search engine optimization, 
pay per click management, 
keyword analysis, 
link building services, 
non reciprocal link programs, 
code optimization, 
content writing, 
monitoring and reporting, 
search engine marketing. 

My God! My head spun. I never thought there was so much to website marketing.

Not only that, their online marketing services for search engines also provides a suite of online seo tools for optimizing and tracking your web site and report on your results. 

On a thorough study of their website, I realized this SEO firm is my savior if at all I am serious about my internet business.

Have a look at their prestigious clients list, very envying indeed.
Discount click promised to optimize and track your sites search engine marketing rank and achieve higher rank in Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Inktomi, in 2-4 weeks.

Also their Link Popularity campaign is what made me decide in their favor.

I am still looking for Pauline to pay my gratitude. Do you happen to know her?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: