Thursday, April 21, 2016

Never earned a cent with CJ.

I think I hold a record of not having earned a cent with CJ (Commission Junction) even though I became their affiliate in 2005. Well, may be a year later; I only have a vague memory.

Since my feeble efforts for promoting my CJ affiliate offers did not generate a single sale, I was soon ejected out of their list of affiliates.

Again after two years gap, I registered with CJ with a different email id and got accepted. As usual, most of the merchants rejected my request to be their affiliates for various reasons.

So I gave up and did not respond to several notices from CJ. Finally, I was thrown out.

Just for the fun of it, I just now tried to log into my CJ affiliate dashboard. I saw that my account was deactivated and if I want, I can again re-activate it.

Oh, no, not again! 

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: