Wednesday, November 25, 2015

English speaking ability of kids aged 4 in Bangalore.

About 4 months before, I have decided to take up Abacus teaching training so that I can start a mini abacus training center for school children. My daughter-in-law also decided to join me. We finished four levels of training in about 10 sittings.

We were fortunate to find a place that has great visibility in Electronic city. We opened our abacus training center in November and we have already 20 students studying in junior and first level.

The junior level consists of children aged maximum 6 years. I am really surprised the way they speak English. Could not imagine students these days pick up English at the age 3 to 4.

All the kids behave so sweet and more than willing to learn something new. Their parents too were supportive.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: