Friday, October 23, 2015

Brown rice's unbeatable anti-diabetic quality.

Before reading more about brown rice, just read the blood sugar level of my husband Badri.
Fasting: 182                     171
Post Parandial: 127          146

I am sure that is enough for you to do your research on brown rice-right?

Actually, my husband is always ready to try anything anyone suggests that would reduce his blood glucose. I don't think he ever refused to try something new to lower his blood sugar.

A few years ago, he tried red rice but quickly put it away. This time, my daughter-in-law found a new way to cook he brown rice. It came out successfully, without excess water in it.. It mixed well with sambar, rasam and buttermilk!

After seeing the results, we were encouraged to stock it up.

I urge you to try it if you are diabetic of course. Else, please pass it on.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: