Friday, May 01, 2009

Hear music and build your body.


When my son looked at me two days before, I knew he was going to ask my permission for something that I am likely to deny. But I waited like a typical mother.

After a full day, I again caught him looking at me in the same way. I asked him what was on his mind. He wanted to install an elliptical of which I don’t know anything. He explained that ellipticals are exercise equipments that one can see in hi-tech gymnasium.

Like the modern day youths, he is crazy about building his body like his favorite movie star Sylvester Stallone.

When he showed a photograph of an elliptical, I was shocked at its size. My son appeased me that it is actually a space saving one that you can simply fold up and stash it away.

But the thing looked in no way as he told. How can one fold up a huge monster like this? Also those built in measuring gauges made no sense to me.

The SpaceSaver® DX elliptical comes with another addiction for my son. The iPod port-where one can plug in his iPod while working out.

Crazy people-eh?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: