Monday, November 07, 2016

Useful data about modern U.S. and Canadian coins

Let me be outspoken.! I admire most of the modern Chinese coins. Being in the bullion business for long, I make it a point to keep myself updated with beautiful precious metal coins and that include copper coins-my all time favorite metal.

Irrespective of the countries of origin, a serious coin collector should be unbiased in his admiration of gold and silver coins. That's how true coin traders operate.

I have accumulated very useful data about modern U.S. and Canadian coins and pre-1900 gold and silver coins issued by the U.S. Government through subscribing to the U.S. Gold Bureau’s free newsletter.

If you are serious about your coins collection or trading, you too must subscribe to it. 


BTW, the U.S. Gold Bureau is comprising of the best of bullion market veterans and sells most authentic and pure gold and silver coins apart from rare certified coins.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: