Friday, September 15, 2006

Must you go to California to taste the California Wine?

Frankly speaking, I do not know the answer.

But I can find out and share the knowledge if I decide to go to California Wine Country, which is one of the attractive destinations of Pacific Northwest Vacations, that belongs to Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc.

They offer over 18,000 fully furnished, condominium-style units spread over 140 resort properties throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific.

Their holiday destinations are romantic places like Angel’s Camp California, Lake Tahoe, Reno Packages, San Francisco Vacations, Seaside Oregon and California Wine Country.

I think I must make a note to visit Ledgewood Creek near Napa, Santa Barbara County, Paso Robles and Sonoma Count, which are famous for wine manufacturing.

At prices starting at $79, I can’t afford not to take advantage of these great vacation packages offered by TrendWest Getaways Vacation Packages.

I need not worry about finding accommodation, since their vacation package is inclusive of that plus there will be few other added goodies too.

I better book now to save up to 70%.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: