Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Green ideas? Ask me!

If green is:

*Recycling paper
* Reusing usable materials
*Re-gifting
*Repeated TV shows

Then, digging up one of your old blog entries (two years old minimum) and publishing it again can also be green! Just kidding.
Of late, I am reading, rather looking at headlines that scream at me to save the earth by reducing carbon foot prints. I feel guilty at times because I am still forced to buy new clothes every two years or so and still forced to use the air-conditioner for 10 hours a day.

BTW, buying hand made items-will that be considered as going green or environmentally friendly?

Writing more than three blog posts per week-is that ok with you world worriers?

ps: Incidentally, this blog entry is very green.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: