Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finest marketplace for prizes and awards.


I did not realize the time elapsed since I had chat with my sister's daughter living in Virginia. It must have been a few months. During this time, she had brought home several sports trophies and neatly arranged them in a glass covered shelf on her bedroom.

She is only 10 years old, a private girl of steely determinations. She does not need her parents prodding to excel in her studies and extracurricular activities. Her cute face filled the frames of the video chat box that was quickly replaced with her proud awards in the form of trophies, printed sports jackets, certificates and so on.

A cheerleader’s trophy (see image) was looking absolutely magnificent. I thought I had seen a replica of it somewhere online.

Yes, I remembered. It is the biggest online store (awardsforanything.com) that sells awards of every kind that includes sports trophies, plaques, metals, memorabilia made of marbles etc.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: