Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ICICI bank's exceptional service.

My blog post made on March 2nd 2009 titled, "Bitter Experience with Yatra.com" made a mention of a bug with ICICI bank's online contact form.

It got the desired attention (but not expected) and one of the officer at ICICI bank made a comment on that blog post requesting me to email her superior with my contact details. I sent out an email to the Nodal Officer of ICICI bank.

I received a call from him the next day to inform that my money that was lying with Yatra.com without their attention was credited back to my son's ICICI bank account.

I am very happy to note that someone has been appointed by ICICI bank to sour the web for any complaints against them. Commendable! Superb customer service from ICICI bank.

Thank you very much ICICI bank.

Yatra.com, are you reading this or all your staff are still sitting in the moon, unaccessible to your unsuspecting customers?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: