Friday, August 01, 2008

The bracelet that stops nausea.


I was a bit hesitant to touch upon the topic of cancer products because I long before decided that I will not write anything about any fatal disease. Please don’t ask me the reason for this.

My father too died of cancer and I know what pains he went through during his last days. I wish I had known Maddox Oncology three years before. Their range of products are said to give relief to patients from the side effects of cancer treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy.

My father had complained about severe nausea after a session of chemotherapy and the anti nausea products from Maddox Oncology could have given him considerable relief.


Knowing my father’s weakness for candies even when he crossed 70, I think he would have liked Queasy Pops Nausea Suckers. I could have even convinced him to try out the anti nausea bracelets that are supposed to suppress the feeling of nausea.

Do you know the reason for breaking my vow and writing about cancer treatment related products? I genuinely believe in the products of Maddox Oncology.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: