Thursday, August 30, 2007

The best online coaching website.

I am racing against time. I have so much preparation to do for my M.Phil exam on Saturday. Besides I have to prepare the test paper on Algebra for the school final students. I am conducting this test this afternoon.

Amidst all this hectic activity, I promised my colleague that I will definitely look up on this online tutoring web site and give my feedback.

Somehow, I squeezed in a few minutes and visited Tutorvista.com. The first impression I got when I landed on their home was excitement because all my favorite math subjects were listed.

Though the price for unlimited all subjects tuition package is beyond many of my students, I can ask one or two students who can afford, to avail their concession offer of $24.99 package for unlimited all subjects tuition. But I must remember to tell them that this is for the first month only.

I have also noted that they operate separately for Indians. As my most of students belong to the C.B.S.E. pattern, this website is also offering online classes for them.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helpful info about online education and all the best for your M.Phil exam...just dropped by to say hi... :)