Saturday, September 03, 2016

It's all about Hand Made.

I know of a Facebook page called, "It's all about Hand Made.". It is located at https://www.facebook.com/valley.truffle/ Odd name I thought.

Nevertheless, the products posted for sale in that FB page warrant a second look. Here is an image of a product of an aromatic candle. The aroma is coffee.
Aromatic candle-coffee aroma candle.

There are imaginative soaps in the shapes of bubble gum, cup cakes and so on. I also noticed that some products are not named at all! The images might tell you something but it may be different when purchased.

Here, look at the image below and tell me what can you make of it.

I wish the cover image of the page is different than the present one. If only I were the owner of the page, I would market the products vigorously. 

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: