Thursday, June 18, 2015

Buy an Anuenue Ukuele online. Discount sale is on.

I spotted a small bunch of high school children carrying their anuenue Ukueles in the campus I am living. It certainly was an odd sight because I thought the Hawaiian music instrument has not yet come to India. Obviously I was wrong.

In ancient Indian literature, ‘lute’ a musical instrument similar to Ukuele is mentioned but it is not seen on stages any more.

I approached one of the children and asked who teaches them Ukuele. I was surprised to hear the word, ‘YouTube’ from him. I appreciated their learning attitude.

Back to my computer desk, I did a small research on the cost of anuenue brand of Ukueles in India and found out that the cheapest is sold online for just Rs.3447/- 

See the image below. It is supposed to be an American pride though manufactured by a Hawaiian based firm.
Anuenue Ukuele



If you wish to buy this Ukuele online, be sure to buy from an authentic music instruments shop than from any other online shopping sites.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: