Saturday, October 19, 2013

What is the implications of social media marketing.

After joining several Facebook groups, Google + groups and after establishing several contacts through Twitter, my social circle has expanded considerably. Though nurturing new social friends is time consuming, I enjoy every bit of it.

There are so many wonderful people out there in India. It seemed to be a waste of time spent thus far. Looking back, I have been living as a frog in the well with a stupid assumption that I know the world. Real கிணற்று தவளை.

I thought I would not find too many women bloggers out there. Again a wrong assumption. Women equal men in the blogosphere. Almost all of them are pursuing their blogging as a way to earn part time income. Women especially in northern part of India don't idle away their free time. Since they have a broader social outlook, it is easy for them to establish their online presence.

If you spend time in social media just for fun, I am sure you may not meet meaningful friends.

Nice world out there.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: