Monday, August 01, 2011

Bright gift ideas for men in office.

Software professionals are the dullest companions in office atmosphere.

They would be totally glued to their computers and you could not get them distracted on any pretext. Therefore, I accept I have no bright Office Gift Ideas for men or women.

On the other hand, if you want me to suggest the most ideal gifts for men in Government offices, I have several aces up my sleeve.

For fast workers in office who keep their desk clean always, I would suggest magnetic toys because such men would look for something to fiddle as they while away their spare time.

Some men in office would be absent mindedly twirling the ubiquitous desk top globe. For them you could send a floating globe (see below) that hangs on the midair held by the magnetic stand.

If you have any suggestions for office gift ideas for women, please email me. I am really short of ideas.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: