Monday, February 14, 2011

Indian thumped Australia.

BANGALORE, INDIA - FEBRUARY 13:  MS Dhoni of I...

What a cricket match! I was immensely pleased to watch India beat Australia in the warm up at Bangalore. I stayed up until the presentation ceremony. Dhoni was all smiles, which is a rare sight. He usually doesn’t show his emotions publicly. I saw him grabbing a stump as a souvenir and it was only a warm up cricket match!

Piyush Chawla weaved a dream of spinning web and the (once) mighty Aussies could not read his leg spinners and googlies. The Bangaloreans cheered lustily for the Indian team.

I let myself loose and joined the cheer without any inhibition. I thought I would have no patience to sit more than 8 hours but the Indian bowlers pushed me to my seat.

I am glad I went to Bangalore for the weekend. My son was very happy to see me relaxing with the crowd.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: