Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ensuring the safety of gold coins.

On every Sunday morning, immediately after coffee, I open a heavy iron box kept secretly in my bedroom. Do not ask me how do I keep an iron box secretly, after all, it is a secret.

I meticulously, lovingly and passionately count my gold coins treasure. Yes, perfect! There will be the twins shining and winking at me. I bought these two American eagle gold coins a couple of years ago. They are the only security for me until date.

As I am getting old, I keep forgetting where I have kept my iron box secretly. The next gold coin purchase would not involve in taking delivery of it. I have decided to opt for safe storage facility offered by the U.S. gold bureau, America’s best dealer of precious metals.

However, I wonder whether there will be a next time. Already, there is a temptation of selling my treasure due to some financial commitments. I will be very sad to let them go.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: