Monday, August 31, 2009

Tough time with Religare.

Oh, not again but here it is again I am having a tough time with another Indian e-commerce website.

I have been an Internet entrepreneur since 1998. I have dealt with hundreds of e-commerce websites and and never faced any problem but for Indian based websites.

Right now, I am experiencing an harrowing time with religareonline.com.

I keep trying to get into the trading screen but the server simply seem to have vanished. The response I see in my monitor, "Server not responding'.

I tried with password given, generated a new password but the screen remains adamantly silent after I keyed in my log in details. It neither says the password is accepted nor says 'wrong password.

Suddenly I see that frustrating message, , 'Server not responding'. My money is simply lying idle with Religare Securities and I don't know whether I will get some efficient technical help from them to resolve the issue.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ms. Badri

On behalf of Religare Customer Care, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced by you. Please send us an email with your queries/problems and contact details to the following email id-
customercare@religare.in and we will respond to you on a priority basis. Thank you.

Rangan Badri said...

Oh, it was done several times but nothing concrete has been done. However, I thank you for your response.