Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Samsung NC 10 laptop-the choice of software engineers.


“Yeah, it was difficult to choose”-the reply was the same from 6 persons when I asked them if it was difficult to choose the laptop they recently bought. And surprisingly, five of the six persons are my students, who are all street smart these days when it comes to buying computers and mobile phones.

I guess they all don’t know what they really look for when buying a laptop computer. Everyone wants all the latest features of laptop-whether they really need it or not. It is a question of prestige.

I believe my son is smarter. He picked up the Samsung NC 10 notebook computer just because it has everything a software engineer needs no. They don’t have time to waste on computer games anymore.

Samsung Laptop NC 10 promises the longest battery back up time of up to 10 hours.

Another notable feature of Samsung Notebook NC 10 is the keyboard that is said to be spacious and well positioned by laptopmag.com, a famous review site of gadgets. The reviews of this web site are taken seriously by techno savvy people, who know what they are buying.

For persons on the move, music is an indispensable companion. Samsung NC 10 laptop computer comes fitted with SRS sound with 2.1 channel speakers.

For the first time, I am seeing a white color notebook PC. The screen size of 10.2 inches is a bit of disappointment to me but not for my son who says software engineers prefer smaller screens.

To me, this Samsung NC 10 laptop is strictly for professionals and not for kids. I have taken a rather heavy laptop (2.8 pounds) into consideration. (Smile)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: