Friday, June 20, 2008

Where do you find probate attorneys?


I was busy going through questions and answers in Yahoo! Answers. I was obliging a school principal who sought my help in finding information about the role of Real Estate Probate Attorneys.

I know the school principal teaches English; so I wondered what her interest in a subject that is not even distantly related. (Smile)

Decently I didn’t ask her purpose but I promised what I can do. Not that a mathematic teacher (yes, that’s I) is closely related to the legal subject but my proficiency in using the Internet is well known among my ex-colleagues.

So, for my ex-boss, I devoted some time and came with a probate attorney directory that has all the resources. It is a nation wide, pre-screened directory of probate lawyers and attorneys as well as probate resources and estate planning information.

This opportunity proved to be beneficial to me also I picked up some valuable knowledge about probate which is a legal process of settling the estate of a deceased person, and distributing the proceeds to heirs and creditors.

I have heard and read about the long legal process in such cases where it even took as many as 15 years for the final judgment. Even my father fought for 6 years to lay his claim but unsuccessfully.

My God, the attorneys taking up the probate cases must have one hell of patience!

Image courtesy: Google Images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: