Monday, May 26, 2008

The times are changing.


I just could not comprehend the need for a perpetual calendar watch that my son is demanding. He is literally demanding me to get him an IWC watch with a perpetual calendar.

The youth of today will design their own logic for wanting certain things. I know and am fully aware that an IWC watch is the only think that anyone calls it a watch.

No, I have no offense intended. I respect and like other watches too but from the point of present generation, they justify their vote for IWC watches on various features.

I know definitely no means to buy him what he wants. I just convinced him that he will get an IWC watch from other sources if he let go of his impatience.

I am already for my class. BTW, what time it is now?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: