Saturday, April 05, 2008

Soft lights for your babies.


A new mom-to-be moved into our neighborhood. To the left of our house is a mosque and to our right, a newly built house was rented out to a large family.

I was invited to the house warming ceremony. The house was airy and bright. It was designed in such a way that not much artificial lighting was required. Another feature that I saw was the cross ventilation. The wind just blew in with a lot of freedom.

One of the family members was a young woman who is in the advanced stages of pregnancy. She was too young and very shy too. She hesitantly asked me about things to be remembered while setting up a nursery for the baby.

I advised her to go in for soft lights such as the george kovacs lighting. Babies are not to be exposed to harsh lighting.

I told her to hang beautiful pictures of healthy looking babies in her bedroom. Looking at those beautiful babies has a profound effect on her.

I promised to look her up as frequently as possible and returned to my house. On my way out, I appreciated a cute hinkley lighting chandelier that was hung a bit low.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: