Monday, January 28, 2008

Tutorials on CSS, PHP and more.

While I was preparing tutorial on a few tough mathematics topics, I stumbled on to http://endihm.com/where one can upload their own tutorial creations on varied subjects that includes CSS, PHP, HTML and Javaceript.

I love these tutorials and I usually bookmark them for future use or to refer it to somebody who is vainly searching for such tutorials.

Why, even I was searching once a for an easy to understand tutorials on PHP. I needed to learn it to fine tune my PHP based web directory.

About Endihm.com:
" Endihm was launched in December 2006 by Ludwig Pettersson and Niclas Bergström. We launched the site just as a place where we could gather the best articles about web development, easily browse through them and learn a thing or two."

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: