Friday, February 25, 2011

Teaching people to make money using Google Hot Trends.

Generally, most of my blog posts posted on my other blog Is it so? are read but rarely readers leave comments. Of course, I receive emails from a few of my regular readers to give their positive feedback or a strong kick that hurt my ego.

I take both in my stride. Blogging for the past 6 years has mellowed me down. It happens to all bloggers-right?

A few days before I wrote a blog post on how to earn money online just by reading Google Hot Trends and taking action. I actually bought a video course with resell rights that I uploaded on my server.

Thus far, two people have shown interest in buying that short video course from me provided I give them a few personal demonstration classes.

I have agreed and I am meeting one of them today.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: